V SAXMAG SERIES
Magnetic drive pumps
Increasingly widespread awareness about environmental issues has encouraged en-terprises to design and install technical process plants that conform to the most recent health and accident prevention standards. Certain of the national and international standards, such as ATEX 94/9, make these requirements even more stringent. This is why VARISCO decided to develop magnetic drive pumps.
Up to 82 m3/h
Up to 100 mm
Magnetic joint construction materials: samarium cobalt magnets internal shaft in stainless steel with ceramic coating bushings in tungsten carbide or bronze stainless steel glass
20 - 20.000 [mm2/s - cSt]
Up to 12 bar
Up to 200°C
- No leakage due to the absence of contact between the motor shaft and the pumped liquid.
- High resistance to corrosion thanks to the samarium cobalt magnets for high temperatures
- Force transmission with no leaks
- Extremely simple replacement with reduced downtime
- Easier maintenance with respect to versions with mechanical seal